17th April 2018
2nd December 2017
3rd October 2017
Many bathrooms built in the past decades are small, lack natural light and were built to be functional only - not designed for relaxation.
People nowadays aren't satisfied with small bathrooms that are dark, crowded and old fashioned. There is no reason why you cannot have a 5 star bathroom at your own home.
If you have too many items you wish to fit in your small bathroom, however there isn’t enough space, there are 5 tips to makeover your small, dark bathroom looking spacious, luxury and relaxing:
1. Cavity Sliding Door: change the open bathroom door to a cavity sliding door. This way, you can have a vanity cabinet, bathtub or shower next to the door, and there is no need to worry which way the door opens.
2. Shaving Cabinet Recess: If you wish to have more storage space, a shaving cabinet recessed into the wall is a good choice. The new style shaving cabinets have either pencil edged mirror doors or bevel edged mirror doors. They look modern and provide good storage for numerous products.
3. In Wall Toilet System: An in wall toilet system dimensions are 590mm x 360mm x 400 mm, compared to 695mm x 360mm x 840mm for a normal wall facing toilet.
4. Clear doorway: Keep the bathroom doorway clear so the room look spacious and have an open space at entrance. A good design fits a towel rail near the doorway to keep the space clear.
5. Install a LED light above the mirror or shaving cabinet. This will ensure there is more lighting in the room and great for the owner who can then enjoy the time to do make up or prepare themselves for work or parties.
13th September 2017
19th July 2017
26th July 2018
Imagine waking up to an Enchanted, Sparkly, 5 Star Resort Style Bathroom each morning. It will only inspire us to look forward to a Bright and Beautiful day ahead. The Feeling is Blissful, Loved, and Gentle. Life becomes beautiful and at ease.
Why do we save up whole year just to spend on a 2 weeks holiday? Our customers enjoy their 5 Star Bathrooms every day. One of Bliss Bathroom Renovation’s customers at Wantirna proudly stated: “It is so beautiful. I feel like I am in a 5 star hotel everyday”. I no longer having the urge to go away on holiday now. I was stuck with the old ugly ensuite for 20 years. I always hated it. It was awful to be in it. With my brand new beautiful bathroom, I start enjoying life at my own home. I reckon it is the most beautiful bathroom you have ever built. I am looking forward to have my kitchen and floor done so I could enjoy staying in my house even better...” In fact, all of our customers are proud of their creations with our assistance and start enjoying life better.
With Bliss Bathroom Renovation Team, we are group of professional tradies whom strive to only build best quality Bathroom, Kitchen and Laundry. Whether it is a 50 year old house or small unit, we can help you to transform from old ugly rooms into a functional, beautiful and blissful sacred space where you and your family can share LOVE and BLISS. Regardless whether you want a basic functional bathroom or luxury set out, our quality work will always make it feels like 5 stars.
Wondering how we can transform your bathroom or ensuite into a sacred space for you and your family to enjoy life together? For Free Quotation call Vivian at 0451 407 686. Let’s start your journey now. Remember you are the Initiator and the Creator. We are ready to assist you to make your dream come true.
8th February 2019
Step 1: Research and Engage a Trustworthy Renovator who cares to provide advice on best available solutions for your space and wish to do their best on the finer details.
Finding the right Renovator is critical in having a Smooth and Stress Free Renovations. A Renovator who Cares and is highly ethical. Someone who tries to understand your need and willing work with you to maximise the usage of the space within your budget.
Be Realistic about your budget! If you have a large bathroom more than 7 sqm, and you required stepless shower, a modern freestanding bathtub, high quality well designed wall hang vanity with marble tops, black tap wares, tiles to ceiling with top quality works and A grade porcelain tiles, you should expect to pay around $15-$25k. Anything lower you should question what process is involved? Whether they engage professional electrician and plumber? Do they provide compliance certificates? What kind of water proofing procedures apply? Caution. Some of the low cost Renovator may cost you a lot more in long run as you might found shower start leaking and other problems might happen within 2-3 years of time which will lead you to another full renovation well before expected.
Step 2: Getting professional advice from your Renovator and search on the websites on best selections of vanity, tiles, tap wares and color combinations.
Step 3: Plan and Prepare for Expected Period for your Bathroom and Kitchen Renovations.
Step 4: Work Begin and stay calm and relaxed. However do expect there might be couple of minor hick-ups here and there unexpected during the process.
Step 5: Job finish and You house return into Peace and Bliss with Beautiful Sparkly new Kitchen and Bathrooms.